C4D RealFlow 2.5.3流体插件汉化版 NextLimit RealFlow C4D 2.5.3.0083 R17-R19 Win
|插件名称:||NextLimit RealFlow C4D 2.5.3.0083 R17-R19 Win|
|作用分类:||流体 » Realflow » 2.5x|
|支持版本:||R17 R18 R19|
|出现位置:||插件菜单 材质通道 标签菜单|
C4D插件 RealFlow流体插件 NextLimit RealFlow C4D 2.5.3.0083 R17-R19 Win
- Array Tool: Parameters can't be animated for meshes.
- Initial State files created in RealFlow | Cinema 4D 1.0 are not compatible with 2.0 version due to the switch from RPC to Alembic.
- When using a multi-segment spline with the spline emitter node the "Prev" and "Next" buttons only iterate through the control points on the current segment.
- Mesh fluid/emitter weight vertex map computation is limited to a maximum amount of 10.
-358 - File paths can't have unicode characters on Mac OS X.
-519 - Simulation steps configuration from RealFlow | Cinema 4D 1.0 scenes is reset to Auto mode when opened in 2.0 version.
- Simulation look on render may differ between multiple simulation/renders unless caching is enabled.
- Objects deformed with Rigid, Elastic and Particle Skinner only support motion blur when using the Point Cache tag.
- Particle render instances are not rendered/recognized by NVIDIA's Iray.
- Motion blur with meshes doesn't work with NVIDIA's Iray.
- Motion blur with meshes doesn't work with Maxwell Render.
- Particle render instances original objects remain visible during render.
Fixed bugs - Caching
- Cinema 4D crashes on caching if the cache folder field is empty.
- Animated cache offsets do not work in render time.
- Setting the same fluid as source and target in a Filter daemon freezes Cinema 4D.
- Attractor daemon "Internal Radius", "External Radius" and "Planet Radius" parameters should have units.
- Attractor viewport representation does not match its behavior when Attenuated is enabled.
- Mesher vertex maps don't work with Octane render. (Version 3.08 of Octane plugin fixes the issue).
- There is a one frame offset when rendering meshes with motion blur enabled.
Save and Load
- Particle UVs are not loaded in cache mode.
- It is possible to type negative values for scene simulation steps and iterations.
- Emitter ID value is not preserved on scene reopening.
- If a segment is removed the configuration of the circles of the other segments is reset.
- Undo/Redo is not working when a control point is added.
- Having two or more k Isolated daemons linked to the same fluid makes the isolation value grow as many times as the number of k Isolated linked daemons.
你必须 登录 发表评论。